We’re Looking for Stories About Grand Rapids Sweethearts!
Our Grand Rapids Nation Alumni & Friends team is putting together a fun, sweet little project in the spirit of Valentine’s Day to share love stories of “Grand Rapids Sweethearts.”
We want to collect stories of people who were brought together at or through Grand Rapids schools and share your stories with our community of alumni. If you’re interested, here’s what you can do:
- Follow the link to our Google form to tell your story!
- Include information about when and where you met, and how long you’ve been together.
- Talk about what you and your partner are up to now.
- Include any great Grand Rapids memories you’d like to share, or memories or experiences you’ve shared together since your time at Grand Rapids.
- Include a photo of you and your partner from your GRPS school days, plus a more recent photo. This can be a photo of just the two of you, or a family photo, or whatever you’re comfortable with!
We’re looking forward to getting in a lot of love-ly stories from Grand Rapids alumni couples: we think this will really be a great way to spread some positivity and love around our community!
Thanks so much in advance for your contributions!